Visitors have access to the Statenpassage, the public gallery of the Plenary Hall and to the Statenlokaal, where they can have a cup of coffee.
How to register
- Anyone visiting the House of Representatives must be registered. You can do this online in advance via https://bezoekers.tweedekamer.nl. Each visitor must have a personal ticket.
- You must provide a valid email address on the online application form. Your e-ticket (or e-tickets) will be sent to this address.
- Your e-ticket is your personal admission ticket.
- Before you can enter the House of Representatives, you must pass through a security scan with your coat and bag.
- Your ticket will be checked against your proof of identity when you arrive at the House of Representatives. You must therefore bring valid proof of your identity, i.e. a passport, an ID card or a driving licence.
- We kindly ask all visitors to respect the guidelines set out by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). This means that you must not visit the House of Representatives if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Important to know
- The House of Representatives meets in the Plenary Hall on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Committee meetings are held every weekday, from Monday to Friday. The plenary sitting on Tuesdays starts at 14:00.
- When you register, the House of Representatives will process your personal data to ensure that staff can do their work safely and that visitors can safely visit the House of Representatives. The data may also be used for test-and-trace purposes if necessary. The data will be deleted automatically 14 days after your visit. In the event of incidents, visitors’ personal data may be kept for a longer period to enable further investigation of the incident.
Rules for visitors
- Visitors from the age of 14 must show a valid ID.
- It is not permitted to smoke or take photographs.
- Consumption of alcohol and drugs is prohibited.
- Please hand all coats and bags in at the cloakroom.
- The House of Representatives cannot be held liable for any theft or damage that occurs in the building.
- Please turn off your phone during the meeting.
- Our security department makes use of camera surveillance and detection procedures.
- Visitors to the parliamentary complex must follow the instructions of staff and the police at all times (in accordance with the Rules of Procedure of the House of Representatives of the States General, Section 152).
House rules in the Plenary Hall
Please switch off your phone.
It is not permitted:
to take coats and bags or other objects into the hall
to take photographs
to give signs of approval or disapproval
The House of Representatives records the debates for publication on our communication channels. Visitors in the public gallery may be filmed. Any sounds made in the public gallery may be audible on these recordings.top
The visitors entrance to the Dutch House of Representatives is located at Prinses Irenepad 1, 2595 BG The Hague.top