- Visitors from the age of 14 must show a valid ID.
- It is not permitted to smoke or take photographs.
- Consumption of alcohol and drugs is prohibited.
- Please hand all coats and bags in at the cloakroom.
- The House of Representatives cannot be held liable for any theft or damage that occurs in the building.
- Please turn off your phone during the meeting.
- Our security department makes use of camera surveillance and detection procedures.
- Visitors to the parliamentary complex must follow the instructions of staff and the police at all times (in accordance with the Rules of Procedure of the House of Representatives of the States General, Section 152).
House rules in the Plenary Hall
- Please switch off your phone.
- It is not permitted:
- to take coats and bags or other objects into the hall
- to smoke
- to eat
- to take photographs
- to give signs of approval or disapproval
- to demonstrate
The House of Representatives records the debates for publication on our communication channels. Visitors in the public gallery may be filmed. Any sounds made in the public gallery may be audible on these recordings.